Machine tools are investment goods that are in operation for decades - often beyond the depreciation period.
Machines from renowned manufacturers are often replaced not because they are defective or worn out, but because the technical state of the art no longer makes economical operation seem possible.
This is where we come in. Our company has its origin in 1984 and in the overhaul of machine tools. We have an experienced team of technicians who thoroughly overhaul each machine to specification to ensure it runs like new again.
In the past, this was often done as a contract service with a deadline, but today we buy selected models from well-known manufacturers and bring them back up to the latest technical standards.
For you as the buyer, there are several advantages to purchasing a reconditioned machine:
- Longer service life: a basic overhaul will extend the life of the machine, saving you money in the long run.
- Shortened delivery time: We usually offer our overhauled machines with or shortly before completion. This dramatically shortens the time between order and delivery, often to a few weeks.
- Attractive price: Depending on model, manufacturer and overhaul scope, you can expect a cost saving of up to 50% compared to a comparable new machine.
Our overhaul process includes several steps:
- Disassembly and cleaning: We thoroughly disassemble and clean the machine so that all relevant components and functional surfaces can be inspected
- Inspection: Our technicians thoroughly inspect each machine to determine which parts need to be replaced and the cost of the overhaul.
- Replacement and repair: We replace defective assemblies with new parts. Exotic components are repaired and refurbished. In this way, we ensure that the machine will later run like new again.
- Assembly and commissioning: The machine is completely reassembled, put into operation and tested thoroughly.
Here are some examples of machines we have overhauled:
AXA VHC 3-XTS 50
DAINICHI H-NC 160
ELB-SCHLIFF ROTARY 60 SPS NK
SORALUCE FS 8000
Union KC 110
WOTAN RAPID 1 R/6
If you are interested in any of our reconditioned machine tools or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be glad to help you anytime!